[Shotimes] RE: Neatest SHO On E-bay

Christina silversho95@msn.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:14:38 -0800

And since it had never been titled (according to the auction), does that mean
that it has a brand new car warranty???  NOT!

  From: Donald Mallinson
  Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net ; techsho@topica.com ; v8sho@v8sho.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:50 AM
  Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: Neatest SHO On E-bay

  I was surprised it went that high, but then an 89 with about 12,000
  miles went for near 10 grand.  The car is worth what someone is willing
  to pay.  For a nearly new car that really isn't all that much money.
  Now though, do they just drive it and get the good out of it? or do they
  store and show it?  I am pretty much storing my 50k 91 plus, but it was
  bought with that in mind.  May just drive it some day.

  Don