[Shotimes] 205 or 225?

Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW) hartbejm@cvn71.navy.mil
Mon, 1 May 2006 09:05:45 -0400

Hey guys, I'm looking at these Fuzion tires and notice that they only
come in 205 or 225 widths, not 215... I have 225/55s on right now (AVS
dB2) and they look like they're friggin' pregnant they bulge out so far
on stock slicers. I'm tempted to get 205/55 fuzions to help out
cornering response at the sake of all-out traction. I wanted to go for
wider tread width cos I thought I'd be racing a lot but there's really
no opportunity for that except on the highway where hole-shot traction
is N/A. I know the measuring rim for the 205 is 6.5" vice 7" for the
225s... is this a good idea? Or will I lose too much traction? Or should
I hunt for a tire that has a 215 tread width? So many questions!

V/R
AT2(AW) Hartberger, Jason M.
DX Production Supervisor
USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71