[Shotimes] XCAJYX@speakersplus.com

kickinsho kickinsho@charter.net
Mon, 1 May 2006 17:58:33 -0500

A thought came to mind reading Christina's post......do we know if a former
list member/SHO enthusiast might work there that could have become a little
pee'd off at this list, or someone on the list,  and is trying to make
things a little bit crappy for all of us?

Just a thought..........scary I know!   ;^)

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI

'91 White Plus (crushed 2/01/06)
'91 White Plus (soon to be resurrected)