[Shotimes] TCCA May 4th Gingerman Track Day - LAST MINUTE INFO

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 May 2006 21:01:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Again Everyone,

Just a couple last minute reminders before the
Gingerman Event.

Please try to get your cars emptied out as much as
possible before you get to the track.  We have quite a
few more cars than usual, so we won't have much room
to put all the stuff.  Plus, we can get through tech
inspections much faster if they are emptied.

Also, please have your tech sheet prepared & filled
out so it is ready when we do tech.  We will have some
spares, but if you bring yours that will save us some
time.

Thanks!

-Jason Kennedy
jason8225@yahoo.com