[Shotimes] 205 or 225?

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 02 May 2006 07:19:00 -0400

Aren't the slicers 6" and the Gen 3's 6.5"?

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
95 mtx 100% bone stock

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Paul L Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:57 AM
To: 'Leigh Smith'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] 205 or 225?

German makers seem to do a much better job than American on this. My VW Golf
gas 6.5" rims for 205 tires. That's the same width rim as the SHO for 215. I
believe the Gen 3 SHO's have 6.5" for 225 tires.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil