[Shotimes] Crankshaft and Cam position sensors

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Tue, 2 May 2006 21:06:23 -0500

Crank sensor- pull the accessory drive belts, the harmonic balancer, timing
belt covers, etc. off.  A reasonably good mechanic who hasn't done this
before can do it in 3 or 4 or 5 hours.  While you're in there you should
also replace the timing belt and front cover, but more importantly the water
pump.