[Shotimes] No BMW...was: RE: Any opinions on Toyo Tires?

krazgeo@comcast.net krazgeo@comcast.net
Sat, 06 May 2006 17:37:30 +0000

From: Ron Childs <rbchilds@pacbell.net>
> Perhaps I'm missing something here but... the 5 series automatics (SMG or
> Steptronic) and of course sticks, all have floor shifters. I thought only the 7
> has
> a column shifter.

Sorry for the miscue...Eva thinks any car with a column shifter, auto or manual, is obsolete, and she thinks manual transmissions, stick or console, are also obsolete.

The only thing to have is a console mounted ATX.

It's a good thing she doesn't pick the options for the cars in this household.

George