[Shotimes] Grassroots Motorsports

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Mon, 08 May 2006 20:41:59 -0400

Summit is more for the "chrome & neon" racers, not real racers.  But they do often have great prices.

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
95 mtx 100% bone stock

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of van Oss
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 7:59 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Grassroots Motorsports

A few weeks back I asked for your suggestions about which magazines to
subscribe to.  A trial issue of Grassroots Motorsports just arrived and it
looks like just the thing for me, so thanks to all who recommended it.

I was surprised to see that one of my favorite suppliers, Summit Racing,
isn't listed in the advertiser index.  Is there any special reason for that?
Summit sometimes seems oriented toward the drag/hotrod crowd, while GRM
seems more about road racing?

VO