[Shotimes] HELP: Jitter at steering wheel, major car shake now

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 09 May 2006 15:15:04 -0500

Other things to check include the CV joints, but maybe more
possible is a bad belt in a tire, it could cause the low
speed wobble, but be OK at high speed, and it can get worse
over time, sometimes a short time.

Try rotating the tires front to back and see if it changes.

Don Mallinson