[Shotimes] driving pet peeves

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Thu, 11 May 2006 08:23:56 -0400

When I bought my first SHO I used to try to talk to people I'd see in
parking lots that had SHO's.  Most often they looked at me weird and walked
a little faster towards wherever they were going.  Most of what I saw, in
Toledo anyways, were Gen 2 automatics.  These were just the top of the line
Taurus to most people.  I saw one or two around that were obviously owned by
enthusiasts, as they had aftermarket wheels or louder exhaust on them, but
never managed to catch them anywhere to talk.  I've seen a few nice
ones here in York, but haven't had an opportunity to talk to anyone here
either.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA