[Shotimes] 96 loaded calipers 4 sale

don donelson onebadsho@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 May 2006 17:10:38 -0400

I am getting 13" rotors and cobra calipers 4 my Sr 72  and wont be needing
my 96 calipers. Calipers bought 2 years ago brand new and have seen only 4
track events.These calipers have the EBC red pads and they work great.
Plenty of life left in the pads.

I also have the rotors that are slotted.

Am selling the Calipers w/ the EBC red pads and the rotors for             .
If bought seperately you would pay new $400.

Will sell the whole set for $150 you pay shipping

dond

Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO

-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP
****
-16x7.5 rims with Kuhmo Victor racer auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges
oil temp / water temp / oil pressure
****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution
****
-96 brake up grade
-Steel braided lines
-race seat
-est 2650 pds  :)

can u say "fast" ??

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!