[Shotimes] OT, Hogs plugged up in Wisconsin!

kickinsho kickinsho@charter.net
Thu, 11 May 2006 17:22:38 -0500

Living in Green Bay most of my life, and Sheboygan for over 8 years, I can
personally tell you that they rarely enforce this.  If someone is really
going beyond the realm of "normal", I am sure they would then, if they can
"catch" you in action, give you a ticket.   It is probably the same as the
noise ordinances, they have to catch you doing the nasty deed before they
can ticket you for it.

Just my .02 worth

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI