[Shotimes] OT, Hogs plugged up in Wisconsin!

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 12 May 2006 12:18:35 -0500

So there was something that changed their habits, the local ordinances.
Maybe the little portable units has had an effect, but there is still an
element that wants that huge boom.  I love deep bass, but keep it to my
house and a modest level in the cars.  No need to make windows shake 100
feet away to get decent sound.

Those that turn up the stereo that loud at home or in a car are just
either too uncaring to realize they are bothering other people, or they
WANT to make trouble.

As usual, the newest thing will crop in in California and get to So. Ill
about the same time it does everywhere else in the rust belt.  Except,
Peoria will still get more "new" products thrust upon it because we are
still considered more typical of America than most other cities!  :)

Don Mallinson