[Shotimes] Parts forsale, link to pictures included

Joe Masters miethos@gmail.com
Wed, 17 May 2006 14:41:19 -0500

Howdy, i'm partying out my 93' MTX black/grey finally.

I put some links up with pictures to some of the new parts I have either
laying around the shop or still on the car that I installed before giving up
and I wanted to offer them here before i have the car towed to a junk yard.

Basically, its a black 93 with 103k on the speedo.  Has all 4 slicers with
center caps, which of course have some scratches but look good when cleaned
up.  Has a new Dynomax exhaust system on it that only got about 100 miles on
it then the car sat in the driveway for 5 months after.  Has a new altenator
from autozone, new AC delco spark plugs, the heavy duty radiator from
advance auto, a NEW PS pump that i never installed from advance auto, both
the tensioner pulleys are already taken out and ready to ship.

Basically if anybody offers me hardly anything plus shipping for these
parts.. they are yours.  Just some stuff i have to do the labor to get it of
and package it up so a little money back would be nice, otherwise I don't
care much about making a big profit, im just paying to have it towed off.

The car died on the interstate and after 5 months I got tired of tinkering
with it and have decided to just move on.  I'll probably buy another
eventually but for now I am more concerned with moving to a new home then
fixing this hobby =) This was my 2nd 93' and I love them but right now its
not in the cards economically to keep it.  Any other parts that anybody
needs or wants me to take a picture of, just shoot me an email and i'll be
happy to.

Thanks!

Pictures

http://www.freewebs.com/miethos/index.htm