[Shotimes] Car and Driver and the Ford Futura

Sean Simons sisimons@gmail.com
Wed, 17 May 2006 16:13:58 -0700

I think someone just had some fun with Photoshop. With some time I could
probably make some pictures like that. The easiest of them would be
compositing in the SHO intake into a random (or nondescript in this case)
engine bay.

As people have pointed out, there's a lot of things wrong with that car.

Sean