[Shotimes] Parts forsale, link to pictures included

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Thu, 18 May 2006 14:01:45 -0400

Yeah, especially being a black '93 MTX. Black is my favorite color anyway,
but that combo is my favorite Gen 2 color combo, even ahead of Moonlight
Blue.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Zach Leahy
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:32 AM
To: Joe Masters
Cc: shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Parts forsale, link to pictures included

That's a real bummer, with all the work you have put into it and dollars,
and in what seems to be a good car (103k, it has to be in pretty good shape)
just to scrap it.  Just kinda hurts to think about that...

But if you put parts in a box and mailed them here, then I wouldn't complain
too much :)

--
Zach Leahy
Fort Wayne, IN