[Shotimes] RE: Powerball Car Garage, was: Dead Grass in The back yard

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Fri, 19 May 2006 17:25:20 -0400

I hear ya!!

To go out to more cars, I could easily fill a list with 15-25, and probably
even 50 cars!!

Having multiple vehicles, I know that you can't drive everything regularly
enough. I figured that I would limit it to cars that would tend to get
exercised o a regular basis for specific reasons.

I didn't include any track cars (a 911 would work there), nor a Subie AWD
(because I figure that nasty weather could be handled by the MB SUV and the
Powerstroke)

From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 4:40 PM
To: v8sho@v8sho.com
Subject: RE: Powerball Car Garage, was: Dead Grass in The back yard

Sorry, I need to change one thing:

1.	'06 BMW M5. I'll take the 7 speed SMG version though.
2.	VW Touareg TDI V10 500 HP diesel
3.	'06 BMW Z4 M Roadster
4.	'57 Chevy (modernized drive train)
5.	'95 SHO MTX
6.	Aston Martin Vanquish for my son (he's 14 at the moment and that's
the only car he likes so far)
7.	'06 Mustang GT Convertible - yellow (for my 19 year old daughter).
8.	Subaru WRX STi - just always wanted one, even with the boy racer
wing.
9.	Dodge Ram 3500 pick-em up truck - dually, Cummins diesel. Just in
case I need to haul something.
10.	Lotus Exige - Track day car
11.	Porsche Carrera GT
12.	'64.5 Mustang convertible - red with white top. I've always liked
the old body style.

I'm sure my list would adjust as well.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com