[Shotimes] FW: Powerball Car Garage, was: Dead Grass in The back yard

Mark Nunnally marknunnally@alltel.net
Fri, 19 May 2006 18:37:14 -0400

Wow I'm really surprised a SHO made it into your garage!

I'd probably have 2-3 daily drivers (I'd probably keep my 92 for posterity
and I'd second the V8 M5 nod) and then 7 race cars.  Instead of picking
which car to drive everyday, it would be more like which race series is at
road atlanta this weekend, and then simply pick the required track ride :)

If it was big enough to I'd buy one of those ex-schumacher F1 cars ala
Ferarri's "buy an F1 ride" program ;)

Mark