[Shotimes] FW: Powerball Car Garage, was: Dead Grass in The back yard

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Mon, 22 May 2006 08:26:19 -0400

Yes that would be pretty cool, but I doubt any of those cars could pass U.S.
regulations for safety and emissions.  European regs are probably a lot
looser.  That's why cars get "detuned" when they're released here.  I would
guess that the older cars are bought up by smaller teams and club racers.
If they survive their last race.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA