[Shotimes] Effingham Update

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Tue, 23 May 2006 14:32:27 -0700 (PDT)

Effingham is gonna happen, Don suggested we meet at the Fake Gas Station at the VW show about 11 am.  Sounds good to me, Frs Radios we will be on channel 14, or cell phones work too.  I will have more details later, but so far I have confirmation from Paul Nimz and Don Mallinson and myself.  I will figure out Restaurant legistics later.

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer) Back to everyday duty
05 Mazda 6 (Zoom Zoom)
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell
If you don't SUPPORT OUR TROOPS  GFY

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice