[Shotimes] Re: Effingham Update

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 24 May 2006 17:57:57 -0500

For the convention, yes, channel 15 is fine, but I have everything set
to 14 for now, and it has been mentioned already. If everyone wants to
go to 15, then I can too.

The VW place (Mid America Motorworks, also a big Corvette parts
house/museum, I know, one of your favorite cars Ron!) :) is located on
Route 45 north of Effiingham. From Interstate 57/70 take the route 45
exit 162 I think, and go North. it is on the right about a mile up,
maybe less, you won't be able to miss it.

Don Mallinson