[Shotimes] finding Mike Landa

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 May 2006 06:06:31 -0700 (PDT)

Don wasn't there a SHOcago member who was in the vinyl graphics business??  Tom and Gail Gigglio (sp) thought his family business did graphics for Nascar ??  Real nice guy, had some kind of hookup with Robt Yates Racing.

Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote:  I am trying to find a Mike Landa that has provided the vinyl numbers for
the SHO Convention the last few years. I haven't heard from him in a
while and the last e-mail I had for him just rejected. I found him
through the SHO Community somewhere. He used to work for
Logoservice.com but that site is no longer. Also have an address with
Lan Pro as the business in PA.

So if you know how to get in touch, let me know.

OR if you or someone you know does vinyl lettering, I am looking for a
vendor I guess.

Don Mallinson