[Shotimes] NEED FONRT AND REAR MOTOR MOUNT TORQUE SPECS.

jfkoper1@aol.com jfkoper1@aol.com
Sat, 27 May 2006 18:21:40 -0400

Hi all,

I am in the middle of changing both front and rear motor mounts (trans mount is OK).  I could not locate my Helms for the torque specs, so I was wondering if anyone had access the specs for the bolts and BIG nut in the rear, and the two bolts, two nuts (no jokes, please!), and the BIG nut in the front. One of the front mount's bolts had somehow worked itself out over the course of a couple of years, so I wanna be sure I get it tight enough. I am ready to pull the old ones out and put the new ones in, so if you got the specs, please send 'em!

TIA,

Jim Koper
92
160.000 miles