[Shotimes] Re: Problems after clutch job...

David Rosicke d.rosicke@snet.net
Tue, 30 May 2006 08:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

  Did you replace the Clutch Fork shaft bushings when you did the job?  If not, I'm not surprised you had issues like this.

  Dave R

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:20:44 -0400
From: Edward Mazurek
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Problems after clutch job...

Yes, I just checked... It is the 9 puck shonut clutch.

Great! I just spent a ton of money and time and now the
car drives like crap.

Is there anything I can do to allievate it or just replace
the disc? I've tried various engagement styles and it's
never smooth. Sometimes better than others.

How much would new motor mounts help? I hate to buy anything
else from shonut since there wasn't a warning or anything
by this disc indicating rough engagement. Buyer beware I guess...

Thanks,

Ed