[Shotimes] 89 DASH SWAP EATC To Manual Controls...NEED LEVER..in NJ

Frank ''SHOrage'' Costa shorage@gmail.com
Tue, 30 May 2006 16:22:08 -0400

Hello all, I am disappointed in myself...

I had a parts car and i forgot to remove the blend door lever and
swivel....now i cant put manual climate control in my car. I am in need of
this part....anyone out there? Al fitz?

As it is i am going to have to remove my dash again to replace this
part.....arghh

Again, i am in need of the lever that connects the manual climate control
cable (hot or cold control) to the heater core assembly thingamabob. Anyone
in the NJ area got a parts car lieing around with a dash removed?

Thanks in advance to anyone...

Frank
89 SHO (dashless) and Climate controless

ha