[Shotimes] Re: Atlanta plant photos

D. Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 01 Nov 2006 08:35:16 -0600

I have not seen the jackets yet, but will post a picture when I do get
them.  I should get the jackets soon, and we are considering putting
some unique SHO embroidery on the back, which is plain as the jackets
come to us.  The plant embroidery is on the front.

It turns out that more than four jackets exist, Bob explained that every
worker at the plant got a jacket (about 2000), but the four that Bob and
I bought may be the only other ones made, and no more will be available,
expecially to the public.  If we put embroidery on our jackets, then
they will be unique, and the only four like that, that is what Bob meant.

Didn't mean to mislead, I misunderstood Bob's comments.    It is for
Charity anyway, and is still a very rare part of SHO history.  We have a
size XL available for charity auction next year.

Don Mallinson