[Shotimes] N/A Dyno 318hp 279tq

D. Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:18:10 -0500

I doubt if the difference between 35 psi and 70 would make 5%
difference, but that is just a guess based on when I had my Dynojet.  I
could see 1-2 hp difference at most, in a 10psi bump, but we never
recommended much over 5psi over factory recommendation due to the chance
of the tire exploding.

Modern radials have pretty low rolling resistance, and more pressure
doesn't make as much difference as it used to with bias ply tires.

I don't know of any passenger tires that say 50+ is safe.  Especially at
100+ mph.  With the tie-downs forcing the tire down, you can get a lot
of heat quickly.

Don Mallinson