[Shotimes] 92 5sp died on the beltway of Baltimore MD!!!

Michael Tulloch teach200513760@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 18:32:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All:

  Well the SHO contines to amaze me.  The girlfiend
was driving home tonight when the car turned off like
a switch, unfortunately in the middle lane of the
Baltimore beltway.  I drove to the car after the
highway help truck pushed it to the shoulder.  The
battery was dead, The alternator and oil pressure
warning lights were on with the key off door closed.
When you opened the door then the aftermarket gauges
that have chassis ground and sending units for input
would all fall to cold temp/0PSI/0Volts.  Then when
the door was closed they would all peg the needles.
You could jumper cable the car and would crank @
normal speed but not start.  Pulled  cylinder one plug
wire at coil pack and have spark.  Have no pressure at
fuel shrader valve.  Can't hear fuel pump come on with
key on, was replaced two years ago with Walbro 255lph,
I know too big, but car sits broken more than drives.
The relay unit above the radiator below the warning
sticker's doesn't click @ all. Then once the battery
wa s dying from disconnecting the jumper cables, the
CD player would try to eject with the key off.  The
battery is AutoZone gold that was tested with a
Midtronics tester two weeks ago as good.  Alternator
is Autozone rebuild from a year and about 6K miles.
Original alt. died year and half ago and rebuilt and
died again as rebuilt.  The rebuilt OEM and the
Autozone alt. both ouput 14.5 volts and could load to
90Amps at 13.2 volts.  I'm at a loss at whats broken
on this now.  Its the girlfiends car and after the
scary episode sitting in the middle of Baltimore
traffic shes wants this car gone (sold) or surefire
fixed by me.  Any advice and/or offer to buy this
thing are appreciated.  Please respond to me directly
@ teach200513760@yahoo.com since for some reason this
mailing list won't arrive at my yahoo mail inbox
eventhough I'm still subscribed and its not in the
SPAM/blocked list.

Thanks all,
Michael.
http://mail.yahoo.com