[Shotimes] TCCA October 12th Gingerman Raceway Track Day - Reminder

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:06:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that deposits for the track day are
due this Saturday, Sept. 9th.  We still have 7 spots
to fill to meet the minimum number of cars needed to
have the event.  Please feel free to invite your
friends, cross-post on other forums, etc. so we get
the needed amount of cars for this event.  I
understand that this event was somewhat short notice
in comparison to our others, but we have a great track
group and I am confident we can get the numbers we
need in attendance!

I have update the list of attendees on the TCCA site.
If you have paid your deposit, please check the site
to make sure your name is on the list.  If you see any
errors, please let me know.

Also, a group rate for a hotel is coming soon, so if
you are itching to make those reservations I would
recommend holding out for at least another day or two
until I get our group rate finalized.

All information will be posted on the website as it is
available at:

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37661

See you all next month!

Thanks,