[Shotimes] Spark plug misfiring - grrrrrrrrrr

Ron Porter Ron Porter <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Less trouble to just pull the intake!!

Ron Porter

----- Original Message ----
From: Shylo McKinsey <mrfluffy02@yahoo.com>
To: Jason Hartberger <jhartberger@mail.com>
Cc: v6sho@yahoogroups.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2006 7:47:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Spark plug misfiring - grrrrrrrrrr

Maybe this is a bad way to do it...but I went the
other way. Meaning; I routed the wires through the
snakes with the end that plugged into the coil pack,
not the big ass boot that seats over your spark plugs.
Seemed to work just fine. It took a heckuva long time
because I was babying the wires as best as I could,
but it got done without removing the
intake...*shrugs...

Shylo McKinsey

http://mail.yahoo.com