[Shotimes] Spark plug misfiring - grrrrrrrrrr

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:19:49 -0400

Yeah there still are some....  I "fixed" the green car, but not the red one
yet.  I have done zero engine work on the red on since I got it.  Changed
the oil once....  that's about it.  It's seen about .3 miles in the last,
oh, 6 months.  Starts and runs fine every time I need to move it around the
garage/driveway.

Anyway, just take the intake off to change the wires, it's good to become
well practiced anyway as it has to come off for nearly all repairs.  See if
you can do it form memory and see what you forget.   Even after doing it,
roughly, one hundred million times I still often manage to forget a hose or
connector.  Forgot the ground strap last time!