[Shotimes] Convention 2007 Update

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:06:30 -0400

YES!  Exactly.  Like Mark says......

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
95 mtx 100% bone stock

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Mark Nunnally
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:00 PM
To: 'shotimes'
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Convention 2007 Update

> Go to the National Convention link on the left. When you get to thst page, you
> then have a poll between NH and W. MI, with a place for your name, state, and
> any comments.

Ah ha

> FWIW, VIR sounds very nice, and other clubs love it.....but it's too pricey.
> Not enough SHO folks would pay for it.

First of all I think Don and gang do a great job with the conventions.  I'm
not a picky guy, so I've never had much opinion about
location/area/activities.  I can go with the flow.  They've all been fun.

BUT...the cars are older and there is only so much you can sit around and
talk about "new" on the SHO.  It is fun to see everybody but the SHO is a
driver's car so I'd say try to make the convention hinge around some of the
better tracks in the US.  If you build it, I think they'll come ($$ or not)

mark