[Shotimes] Convention 2007 Update

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 20:10:17 -0500

How many were at the BMW event, out of curiosity?

Oh, and you're a whiner.  :)

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Robert Bruce
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:06 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; 'V6 SHO'; 'V8 SHO'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Convention 2007 Update

Oh, so the SHO club site is screwed up again.   So the poll on the main
page is now a bogus pole?  Gee, that's just great!

NH is a part time club and part time cycle track.  No pro events there.
I've never been to Grattan, so I won't comment on it.  But what major
race series run there anyway?  As for SHO conventions, last year was
west coast, this year was mid-country, 2007 should be on the east coast.

My local BMW club did 3 days at WGI in July for only $375.  I can't
believe the SHO club can't get VIR or WGI for 1 day at a reasonable
price.  I would think one day at either track could be $200 or less.
And for the location, that is still a bargain.

Boooooooooogus,
Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
95 mtx 100% bone stock