[Shotimes] Convention 2007 Update

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:30:24 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think it should matter where the Convention is, but it needs to stay in the Central time Zone, makes it easier for most of us to know what time to be places since most of the people who show up live in that zone.  Hell have it in Hawaii, didn't someone mention me in a grass skirt??

Christina Casselton <sholover@gmail.com> wrote:
  Sorry, but the last west coast convention (and only truly fully "west"
convention ever), was in 2004. 2005 was in Indianapolis and this year was
in Memphis. I know the west is already scheduled to have one in Seattle in
2008, but I really think the easterner's get more options closer to home
than we "lost souls" out west ever have.