[Shotimes] need a set of 24 mm sway bar bushings

don donelson onebadsho@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:18:07 -0400

I'm looking for some stock 24 mm sway bar bushings and the brackets that
hold them in place on the subframe.

Anyone have a set pls e-mail me

onebadsho@hotmail.com

Im running my Sr 72 again at sebring .. and taking out my 19 mm sway bar ...
just not comfortable with the rear rotatiing out like it did at gainsville

dond

Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO
& a Red Shelby coming soon !
-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP

****
-17x7.5  Cobra R rims w/ Toyo Proxies Ra auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges water temp / oil pressure

****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-full roll cage/6pt harness
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution

****

-13" Cobra rotors and Calipers
-Steel braided lines
-race seat
-est 2850 pds  :)

can u say "fast" ??

Windows Live Spaces is here! Its easy to create your own personal Web site.
  http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx