[Shotimes] FW: No Start Condition

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:43:34 -0400

Try joining the yahoo group (it's new! and replaces this one) at
http://groups.yahoo.com/v6sho. Post to there, most of us are on that
list exclusively now (I'm not). Oh, but what the other guy said is
right. If it won't even turn over, it's not the DIS/CPS/anything like
that. Battery, Starter, Cables, Solenoid. In that order. Rust on the
terminals will cause it to not turn. Once you get it to turn well, I
would suspect wiring. CPS and cam sensor are the only two things that
will fail intermittently like that. Wiring/terminal/lead might be
bad/rusted. Have fun with that one, it's hell.

Jason