[Shotimes] Last One Out Turn Out The Lights... was:

bobsteig@att.net bobsteig@att.net
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 03:42:26 +0000

I've been here 6 years or more as a lurker and occasional contributor.
If this goes by the wayside, (and it's beginning to appear like that
particular ship has sailed) I'm gonna miss reading all the
daily stuff from all the familiar names. Getting this in my email
made it real easy to keep updated. Having to log onto the yahoo
site seperately is gonna be less convenient, harder to make the
time for and more easily forgotten.
Why did everyone make the switch so quickly? What was wrong with
this format? For that matter, what's the wiki thing that they talked
about before the exodus?
How would I get the yahoo list in my email like I get this one?
Or is the world changing so fast now that I'm losing my ability
to keep up?

Gonna miss this and all the players big time.
It was a fun part of my daily life for so long.

Cheers, Bob (BBNYC, '89 78,000mi)