[Shotimes] Last One Out Turn Out The Lights... was:

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 00:00:08 -0400

Bob, you must've missed the day when we went over this material... ;)

The V6SHO Yahoo Group does everything that the old SHOTimes list does,
only better (and with more features).  You only have to log in to the
Yahoo web interface once (to actually join the group).

Once you join, you can get all the messages delivered to your Inbox
exactly as SHOTimes was.  The only difference is the From and To
addresses will change.

The Wiki is still up and running (although I haven't seen many new
contributions lately, and I admit that even I've been too busy to update
it much myself) at http://www.wikisho.com .  The wiki is designed to
store the wisdom of sources like these email lists so that they don't
just disappear into the ether after the messages fade.

you won't have to say goodbye to any of the familiar names and our daily
crap-- ahem! stuff. ;)

Regards,
Jon Heese