[Shotimes] Last One Out Turn Out The Lights... was:

Rich Bruso shoguy_89@cox.net
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:51:40 -0400

   You don't have to log on to read the posts.  I get the emails (faster than the autox list) and I haven't logged on to the Yahoo site since I joined.
   Basically, the new list is just like the old, except you can have attachments, it's quicker, and we have a consolidated place to post photos, instead of everyone posting wherever and providing links.

--
-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)