[Shotimes] Taurus in New Zealand

Suzanne Eklund-Snell suzanne.eklund@wave.co.nz
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:53:28 +0200

Hi,

Being new to this list and need some help/advise.
I have a Taurus 1988 and it was privately imported to New Zealand many years
ago.
Ther are no other Taurus from this or following years.
Now I need a new wind screen and when I try to source it thru my local wind
screen repair they tell me that wind screens for this car ain't made any more
not even in USA.
Our local Ford dealer says that this wind screen is not produced any more!
This can't be true? can it?
Could you please help me with a name for a large wind screen company where I
can import one.

I do not want to give up my Taurus just because of a wind screen!
Thanks
Suzanne
New Zealand