[Shotimes] Taurus in New Zealand

Suzanne Eklund-Snell suzanne.eklund@wave.co.nz
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 21:54:30 +0200

Thanks guys! :)

Now I can tell my insurance company that the agent for Ford here is not up to actual facts!
I could just not believe that a windscreen for a Taurus couldn't be found when they import windscreens for other cars all the time,,!

I first went to a company that says they are the best to source wind screens,,they did not come back to me and I did see them again and they still haven't come back to me 2 months later!
I had a guy to glue the damage to stop making it worse so I have some time to get a new one found and shipped over.

Once again thanks guys! :)

Suz

Well, they sold later Tauri in Australia for a couple of years, but those
windshields would not fit.  But Windshields for an '88 Taurus are a dime a
dozen.  Well, they cost more than that, but they are very available.

Not sure how you'd get it imported into New Zealand, but they are available.

Kerby