[Shotimes] Brake bleeding --getting the air out

Bruce Malachuk bmalachuk at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:18:48 MDT 2007

What kind of idiot installs brakes with the bleeders pointing down? I mean
is common sense really that far gone in some people?

Les of course you have Wilwoods with 4 bleeder screws per caliper, but even
then you can't screw it up.

I thought shotimes list was a ghost-town.

--
Bruce J. Malachuk

03 Redfire Mazda 6s - 17k
94 Opal Frost Taurus SHO -126k