[Shotimes] stalling problem

J.B. Hebert jhebert at wrxtra.com
Wed Dec 3 16:41:53 MST 2008

I had the exact same problem on my '94 ATX.  I spent literally months
and hundreds of dollars replacing plugs, wires, sensors, even the
computer.  It turned out to be a bad ignition module.  My IM tested
fine, but since it was intermittent it refused to fail on the tester
until about the 6th time.

You'll want to see if there are any codes and check the obvious items
first (bad connections, etc.) but that would be my guess.

Good luck.

J.B.