[Shotimes] Escort Wiper Arm

Bill Strobel theamcguy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 15:59:10 MST 2010

I'm in Honduras.  Pat emails and says she washed the car and cleaned the back
window and the wiper arm came apart when she lifted it.  I figure no big deal I
tell her call the garage tell them 1995 Escort wagon needs a new Rear Window
Wiper Arm.  No one has them, Ford, aftermarket, used, no one.  It is harder to
find a wiper arm for the Escort Wagon than finding a NOS R4B intake for an AMC
390 motor.  Who'd of thought that?  Ok I need help.  Can some one check a Ford
parts book and get the part number for the Rear Window Wiper Arm.  The I'll
check Green Sales and see if they have NOS.  Beyond that I'm looking used.
Unbelievable.