Nice little article

Mark J. Bradakis mjb@autox.team.net
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:49:35 -0600

So the May 2004 issue of "Bon Appetit" shows up, and the cover proclaims
"A Taste of Scotland"  Well, though I do like to cook, I must admit I'm
not abreast of the current cutting edge of culinary arts in Scotland.

There is one product from that fine land that I do enjoy, as you might guess.
And sure enough, on page 102 is the start of a nice article which covers
some basics of Scotch and provides several examples of the various styles.
And here it is saturday night in Salt Lake, the liquor stores are closed,
I've planned a small gathering for a festive Easter dinner and all I've got
on hand is vodka, wine, beer, and bourbon.  I guess that will have to do.

mjb.