Well that stuff is, uh, interesting

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Jan 9 01:54:06 MST 2010

Over Christmas a horde of family descended upon our house for the
festivities.  The "kids" were in town a week, renting a house near the
canyons for a ski/snowboard vacation.  When they left they dropped
off all the leftovers from their stay with us, stuff they couldn't take
on the plane.

One of the leftover items was a bottle of something called Aftershock.
It is a cinnamon infused, sweet and thick liquor.  I can see why they had
nearly a whole bottle left over, while the Patron Silver was nearly gone.
It might be a while before this Aftershock gets consumed, if ever.  Too
bad they didn't buy a nice bottle of scotch, something I would enjoy.

Oh well.

mjb.