[Spits] Gas gauge

Bob Berger bberger720 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 1 08:24:05 MDT 2007

Grant,

Have you pulled the sender out of the tank.  The floats will leak over time
and cause the reading to be off.  My float is 1/4 full of gas and I'm just
waiting for needing other parts to place an order.

Make sure to wait till you have less than 1/2 a tank of gas before removing
the sender.

Bob Berger
78 Spitfire