[Spits] VTR Convention Blog Established, First Post Online

Blake J. Discher bdischer at blakedischer.com
Mon Jul 9 22:00:45 MDT 2007

VTR has established a blog for the upcoming convention in Valley Forge.
Automotive writer Richard Truett (he's the engineering writer for Automotive
News) is the lead author and if anyone going to the convention wants to
contribute as an author or photographer, please let me know by sending an
email to bdischer at vtr.org. Anyone can comment on posts, no registration is
required.

Richard has posted his first entry today - "Which Car for My First VTR?" -
in which he talks about his indecision about whether to take his Dolomite
Sprint or his TR7 Sprint convertible. Check it out at
http://www.vtr.org/NATCblog/. Members and non-members alike are invited to
share their comments on posts, no registration is necessary for commenting.

Thank you,
Blake Discher
VINTAGE TRIUMPH REGISTER