[Spits] [BULK?] Starter and oil sensor removal on a '74 1500

Jim Holmgren jholmgren at advertising.com
Mon Jul 16 09:04:51 MDT 2007

It will come out without removing the pressure sender - it just takes some
work.  I replaced mine about a month ago, took about 10-15 minutes of
twisting, turning, cursing and trying different angles before it came out.  I
can't remember exactly, but I think the back end of the starter needs to come
up and toward you.

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
'68 Spitfire Mk3