[Spits] 77 Spitfire - in VA Beach

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Wed Jul 25 16:39:38 MDT 2007

I've got a '77 Spit 1500 /w OD. and parts from about 2 other 1500 Spits of
that era (77-80).  The one runs, but has some rust on the rear quarters and
the hood.  It has a fiberglass hardtop.  Some of the parts consist of, a
spare hood, doors, trunk lid, Chassis (missing the front horns for the
bumper), a spare 1500 engine that needs to be reworked, and an OD
transmission.

I'd planned on restoring it as a father & son project.  But son is in the
Army now.  So we won't be able to do it, and I currently have too many other
projects.

It has to be out of here by Oct 1st or its going to the schreder.

So come and get it!  It's located in Virginia Beach, VA.  Contact me
via email or phone: (757) 495-8229.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va